Careers with Weir Training
Do you have a passion for people, and a desire to help others learn new skills and gain further qualifications? If so we have the following career opportunities:
Are you a qualified and experienced or newly qualified Apprenticeship Assessor?
We are a private training provider specialising in delivery of Apprenticeships within, Management, Team Leading, IT, Business Administration, Hospitality & Catering, Sales, Customer Service, Retail and Warehousing; in the Work Based Learning Industry, is looking for Training Specialists to join their team in the Surrey/ North Sussex area.
This role is being offered on a Full Time permanent basis where you will be working out in the field across the region assessing learners in their workplace in locations on the south M25 corridor.
This exciting position will allow you to draw on your past occupational experience to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing & tutoring them in their Apprenticeship qualifications
- Delivering Apprenticeships through an On Line portfolio
- Delivering full Intermediate and Advance Apprenticeship frameworks, BTEC (Technical Certificates), ERR & PLTS
- Maintaining detailed records on learners progression
- Planning and implementation initial assessment and course reviews with learners
- Delivering qualifications to a high standard to meet both awarding body and company requirements
- Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have either D32/D33/A1 or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace. In addition you will have the relevant sector experience to management level and supporting industry qualifications. For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time. In return you will be offered:
- A starting salary of £22,000 (Qualified) – £23,000(IQA)
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 35p Mileage for business travel
- Laptop and mobile phone for business use
Weir Training is passionate about improving skills, raising aspirations and developing opportunities for our staff and clients.
So if you’re passionate, professional and proactive, we would like to hear from you.
Weir Training actively promotes and supports equality of opportunity for all, regardless of ability, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religious belief.
To apply for any of these positions, send your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com – candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.