The Government has highlighted the importance of Apprenticeships in developing the nation’s skills base and as a result has allocated money to fund training for eligible candidates.
To enrol on a Weir Training Intermediate, Advanced or Higher Apprenticeship Vacancy programme if employed, you must:
- Be employed status and spend 50% of your working hours in England
- Not be enrolled on another funded course
- Work 30 hours per week minimum
- Have resided in the UK/EEA for the past 3 years, hold an NI number and have the right to work in England
- Prior achievement will need to be taken into consideration re funding eligibility
- 20% Off the Job Training (OJT) must be maintained