Website Body Mechanics UK Ltd
Bodymechanics is a vibrant physiotherapy company with the main site in Walton-on-Thames, and 3 other clinics in Guildford, Worcester Park and Moorgate, London. To enable further growth we are looking for a full time Receptionist/Business Administrator in a customer facing role to be based in Walton-on-Thames.
The role of Receptionist/Business Administrator has been created to help with the organisation of a growing business and will work alongside the Practice Manager. This role will be essential to managing the time and structure of the clinics and clinicians; coordinating the growth of clinics and forming the back bone of the business to ensure processes are in place and adhered to.
This role encompasses reception front of house duties and acting as the first point of contact for clients, clinicians and referrers and to undertake a range of other business administrative tasks as identified by the Practice Manager.
Reception and Business Administration
- Carry out all duties associated with the Reception function including greeting and welcoming clients in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Manage and maintain diary fill for all clinicians
- Registering new client’s details and health information
- Receive and respond to telephone, email and face to face queries from internal and external contacts at all levels
- Manage communications with clients and referrers
- Oversee post for the office, which will include receiving referral letters from other clinicians and acting accordingly
- Managing stock levels, including keeping a monthly record and placing orders with director’s consent when levels are low
- Ensure reception area and clinic rooms to maintain a tidy and professional appearance at all times
- Complete dictations for client notes and doctors letter in an efficient turnaround
- Invoice generation and management, this will occasionally require chasing up clients or insurance companies for monies owing
- Taking payments and petty cash monitoring, including bookkeeping admin as necessary
- Involvement in Directors meetings with remit of notation and practical input
- Documentations of systems and processes
- Social media management
- Special projects including online research
- Cover other Office Admin’s holiday/sick leave
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Working Week: Monday: 1pm – 9pm Tuesday: 8.30am – 4.30pm Wednesday: 1pm – 9pm Thursday: 8.30am – 4.30pm Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm (Subject to change)
- Effective communication both spoken and written, confident in talking to people at all levels
- Ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Detail oriented, well organised and efficient
- Ability to plan, prioritise and multitask
- Computer literate and able to learn new computer systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel and social media
- Commitment to team-working and a willingness to join in with colleagues to manage the pressures and priorities of the day
- IT experience using Mac.
- Friendly, professional, well-presented and well-spoken
- Genuinely hard working, self-motivated and diligent with the ability to use own initiative
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Maintains a friendly, calm disposition and positive outlook
- Adaptable and flexible, able to work independently and adapt working hours
- Enjoys assisting others and problem solving
Have a keen interest in healthy living and sport
GCSE Maths and English – equivalent A-C grades
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.