Website Philips Electronics UK Ltd
Reporting to: team leader
Working with: contact centre of 20+
In this role, you have the opportunity to train and develop within our customer contact centre, providing support for planning engineer visits to the healthcare industry. By doing this, you will be supporting our customers to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025, as well as developing your own skills to become a future leader in healthcare.
You are responsible for:
- Answering incoming customer calls and appropriately registering the details of the call into a service management system (One EMS). These calls can be of an urgent nature and therefore the successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional customer service, operational excellence, and an ability to stay calm under pressure.
- To determine how to respond to a customer call, taking into consideration the customer’s request, contractual agreements and the priority of the issue.
- Assigning preventative maintenance work and dispatching Field Services Engineers (FSE’s) based on compliance dates of the system and the customers’ requirements. Taking into account engineer skill levels, as well as the engineer’s location and the preferred engineer for that system.
- You will be required to make detailed appointments with the customer, delivering outstanding customer service and ensuring we meet our regulatory requirements.
- To manage the progress of the customer call until resolved, communicating and working with colleagues as required. In instances where the service levels cannot be met, you will be expected to follow the appropriate escalation path.
- To perform ad hoc housekeeping duties, as designated by the team leader.
- To perform daily management of the shared inbox, ensuring that all e-mails are responded to in a timely manner, or that an appropriate ‘flagging ‘system is used, based on the priority.
- To ensure all field change orders (FCO’s) are fully implemented, and closed within their set due date. In instances where there is a risk of these going overdue, you will be expected to follow the appropriate escalation path.
- Involvement with planning installations of equipment, as required.
- Planning Preventative maintenance visits (PPM) in accordance with the manufacturer requirements. Additional ongoing maintenance and updating of the of the preventative maintenance spreadsheets.
You are a part of a team of 7 planners, reporting into the Long Term Planning team leader. You will work in a busy contact centre of around 20 people.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Computer literate, IT skills, experience with Excel/Word.
- Minimum C grade at GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths.
- Prepared to take ownership of customer problems through to completion.
- Demonstrated commitment to satisfy customers, able to build trust and confidence.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage workloads and priorities. Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work to pre-determined targets and timescales.
Weekly Wage: £230.77
Working Week: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:15
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.