Website The Creative Engine
You will work with the Programme Manager on the initiation, tracking & delivery of multiple projects for various global clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding our business processes.
- Looking after projects in a controlled manner including assessment and reporting.
- Co-ordination of a project through interaction with internal staff, clients and 3rd party suppliers.
- Helping to produce status reports.
- Working to identify process improvements within company.
- Note taking during internal and external meetings.
- Management of actions and milestones.
- Superb organizational skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Work Life Balance – Great office culture and working environment.
- Personal Development – regular 1-2-1 meetings, skills & software training.
- Feast day Friday – free pizza once a month.
- Summer Fun Day – a day of games, food and drink in the park – for all the family.
- Holiday Honour System – No restriction on holidays as long as it suits us both.
- Festive Thankyou – two weeks off at Christmas, immediately after the free office party.
- Standard Benefits – Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, TechScheme, Free Eye Tests, etc.
- Perkbox Membership – freebies, discounts, and discounted health benefits.
- Perfect Team – a family of likeminded individuals who love working together.
- Bonus Scheme – an opportunity to share in the success of the business.
Weekly Wage: £170.00
Working Week: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:30
- A natural and prolific attention to detail
- High quality note taking.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Reliability and trustworthiness.
- Eagerness to learn and improve.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team in a proactive manner.
- Proficiency in analysing and solving problems.
No formal qualification required.
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.