Website Philips Electronics UK Ltd
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
Working with: Team of 4
In this role, you have the opportunity to undertake a Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship qualification.
You are responsible for;
- Building and maintaining relationships with dental professionals, in order to sell Philips Oral Healthcare products to dental practices.
- Fully understanding the science behind the products, usages and the market.
- Manage inbound calls by returning calls within 24 hours, following up with appropriate person either internally or externally.
- Manage customer expectations in respect of warranty replacements and returns – referring to appropriate party.
- Investigation & resolution of customer queries/requests
- Maintain daily standards and expectations with regards to professionalism and behaviour in line with Philips values.
- Completion of all administrative duties in relation to role including system notes/updates, customer service follow up, customer collections, credit/debit requests
You are a part of a team of 5, reporting into the National Account Manager for Dental Professionals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- GCSE C grade in Maths and English
- Experience of Microsoft Office programmes
- Great listening skills
- Confident in speaking with a variety of people via phone.
- Strong communication skills
- Evidence of working well within a team.
Weekly Wage: £230.77
Working Week: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:15
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.