We are looking for a junior-level developer who wants to help grow a successful full-service digital agency. The ideal candidate will have used web development tools before and be looking to expand their knowledge. The company has grown over the last 2 years from just one to a team of ten and we are continually expanding due to the amount of recommendations and repeat business. We have created some industry-leading websites and are proud to say that we are Surrey County Council’s chosen digital partner. The company was also a finalist in the Toast of Surrey “Best Young Business 2014”.
The right candidate will have:
- Some knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 & PHP
- Basic knowledge of using WordPress and Magento experience is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- A passion for web standards, cross browser compatibility and web speed
- Ability to write neat and well-documented code
- What we offer:
- Inspirational modern office environment
- Break out areas to take short breaks if required; it’s not seen as a negative here.
- 20 days holiday (after qualifying period)
- Free fruit for snacking
This is a unique opportunity to join an extremely friendly company who want to be in the top three agencies for Surrey by the end of next year. All the members of the team have a “Can Do” attitude as it’s all about the success of the company.
Weekly Wage: £140.00
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.