Website Global Airline Services
Interacting with the Sales and Ops team, manages the sales email inbox, handling the quotes and requests, filters the quotes/requests accordingly and take charge of quotes, works on the reservation system to obtain spot rates of related Airlines.
- Interact with agents via email and phone
- Communicating with Airlines
- Contact with sales and ops team
- Securing requests through computer systems
Things to consider
- Ability to communicate with customers by e-mail and phone
- To be familiar with market rates to facilitate spot rates for Airline. Need to know the Airline’s capacities and availabilities.
- To create a strong relationship with Airline staff in order to get spot rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Must be a team player and able to prioritise work load
- Use a range of questioning skills
- Determines required customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery
Minimum GCSEs or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.