Website Balloon Supply & Distribution Ltd
General warehouse duties covering goods in, stock control, production, order picking and packing, as well as providing occasional assistance with order processing administration and customer communications.
- Deliveries – Receiving goods in
- Stock control – Replenishing stock on shelves
- Picking orders also covering some aspects of order processing administration
- Production help (inflation / cupping)
- Dispatch – Packing orders
- Helping with customers
- Housekeeping & Security – General tidying up and housekeeping following company policies such as Health & Safety
Weekly Wage: £180.00
Working Week: Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM*
*9:00AM to 11:00AM provided as study time Monday to Friday, some study hours may be moved to Fridays subject to workload mid-week in peak season. Restrictions on taking paid leave during school summer holidays.
Job skills and attributes that will be developed:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Use of web browser for online orders, courier booking and calendar
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures, but also to adapt to changing situations.
- Conscientious with work and workplace
- Communication with colleagues
- Can handle working under a deadline
- Can see further than current workload
- Ability to follow procedures
- Can handle deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Can anticipate additional workload after current tasks
- Able to report problems and mistakes
Flexibility is important as from time to time there may be an overlap with other jobs in the company in an assistance role.
- Good communicator,
- Conscientious and honest.
Level 1 English, maths and Information Communication Technology or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.