Website Balloon Supply and Distribution
General warehouse duties covering goods in, stock control, production, order picking and packing, as well as providing occasional assistance with order processing administration and customer communications.
- Deliveries – Receiving goods in
- Stock control – Replenishing stock on shelves
- Picking orders also covering some aspects of order processing administration
- Production help (inflation / cupping)
- Dispatch – Packing orders
- Helping with customers
- Housekeeping & Security – General tidying up and housekeeping following company policies such as Health & Safety
Weekly Wage: £180.00
Working Week: Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM, 9:00AM to 11:00AM provided as study time Monday to Friday, some study hours may be moved to Fridays subject to workload mid-week in peak season. Restrictions on taking paid leave during school summer holidays.
Job skills and attributes that will be developed:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Use of web browser for online orders, courier booking and calendar
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures, but also to adapt to changing situations.
- Conscientious with work and workplace
- Communication with colleagues
- Can handle working under a deadline
- Can see further than current workload
- Ability to follow procedures
- Can handle deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Can anticipate additional workload after current tasks
- Able to report problems and mistakes
Flexibility is important as from time to time there may be an overlap with other jobs in the company in an assistance role.
- Good communicator,
- Conscientious and honest.
Level 1 English, maths and Information Communication Technology or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.