A customer-focused, friendly and helpful person, you will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone, while focusing on solving problems and getting results. Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important and the ability to keep calm under pressure is a must.
Your role will be to:
- Providing a rapid, polite and professional response to incoming calls
- Collecting payments for outstanding charges by both inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Processing and logging customer payments
- Updating accounts immediately and accurately onto the database before the end of the call
- Logging and helping to resolve all disputes, ensuring they are followed up appropriately and that all relevant parties are notified of the outcome
- Recording and answering correspondence as required, using a combination of standard letters and personal responses
- General administrative duties
Weekly Wage: £269.20
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.